This video clip may certainly not be actually played
The papa of a lady who passed away after taking in aerosol air freshener is actually cautioning other moms and dads of the potential dangers.Giorgia Veggie, who was
14 and from Derby, had a heart attack after spattering the deodorant in her bedroom.Her parents have actually since heard of other youngsters unintentionally dying after breathing in deodorant.Video writer: Caroline Lowbridge Follow BBC East Midlands on Facebook
, on Twitter, or on Instagram. Send your account ideas to email@example.com. A father brown advises concerning the dangers of aerosol deodorants following his little girl’s fatality.